Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Portraits: Ashley, Channing & Hannah

Hi lovelies!
Hope you're all having a great day! This shoot was SO much fun! Started the day off by doing some shopping at Forever 21. The clothes from this shoot are all from Forever 21. I am in absolute LOVE with this seasons collection. Maxi dresses and skirts GALORE. And if you know me you know that's all I wear... Anyways! This shoot was so much fun to do. Ashley is such a beautiful girl. Can you believe that hair volume is NATURAL. I usually have to get on my knees so that I can tease girl's hair to make it look like this. Also tried some new editing and shooting techniques. Let me know what you think. Genuinely enjoyed these girls so much. Always a great laugh!

-Mariana

Love the lighting in this





































Going in for the slap

Ouch!



This shot is so enchanting. One of my favorites. Look at that hair!











Work those heels!

















No comments:

Post a Comment