Feels good to be back for a bit, taking photos.
This time it's a bit different then usual.
.
Last year being a freshman I wasn't really interested in pep rallies..or school.. or really anything related to my school for that matter but this year I've decided to change things a bit. I took note of the excitement of this years "Rebels" and I couldn't help but wonder how I could join the school spirit. I can't dance... I don't play sports.. and I most certainly don't play any instrument but I knew I had to do something.
So why not do what I love and capture those moments of passion?
And that's just what I did. Although I didn't get as many shots as I would've liked to due to the terrible seating in the sophomore section, I will do my best to continue throughout the school year and capture the 2013-2014 school year through my lenses.
I hope you enjoy these photos and get a glimpse into Rebel country.
Go Rebels!
If you plan on using any of these photos you can email me at marianapimiento@hotmail.com for full HD photos.
If you plan on using any of these photos you can email me at marianapimiento@hotmail.com for full HD photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment